Janegirlinthemaking

A sissys progress in becoming a Transvestite/Janegirl. Will Elinor progress in coming out the closet as a hetrosexual crossdresser?

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Progressing in being a Janegirl.


Hi welcome to my BLOG on my progress in being a sissy.When I was just a wee three year old I used to pretend that my bed sheet was a white dress.At age four having no clean clothes my mother dressed me in my sister's red dress. This was my first time wearing a dress. Thank you mum bless you because I enjoyed it. When going to the shops my mum put lipstick on my sister I too wanted to wear lipstick also and learned once out that people thought it odd.At age around twelve I started wearing my sisters clothes in secret and growing taller progressed to wearing my mum's dresses. At 16 I owned a skirt I rescued it from a lot of rags. I had a secret!I was in my 30s when I bought my first skirt and soon I had my own wardrobe of feminine attire.Once I found the Internet my desire grew to dress in female clothes. In the photo on this page is how I dressed the first time I went enfemme. It was wonderful and at least I will never die wondering how it would feel like dressing as a female, walking outdoors. I was making progress as a Janegirl. I think Janegirl is a better name than Crossdresser or Transvestite. So Janegirl it is.I'm a hetrosexual male who allows his feminine side to live and learning to enjoy her.Elinor is another side [secret side] of being a human-being my sissy girlish Janegirl side.The Internet has made me realise that I'm not the only sissy in the world.Elinor is making slow progress in coming out to play.Call me a Janegirl because that is what I am.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home