Janegirlinthemaking

A sissys progress in becoming a Transvestite/Janegirl. Will Elinor progress in coming out the closet as a hetrosexual crossdresser?

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sissy School

I have joined Sissy School and hoping to learn more in embracing my feminine side and hope that it leads to me coming out. En-femme!

I have been very lax in placing my femininity first helping my alter ego Elinor to come out and have fun should be my ambition before I die or get too old to enjoy my femininity. Seeking advice and help perhaps will help Elinor come out into the world. Sadly I'm not making much progress in becoming more feminine and stepping out the closet. Elinor deserves her life too, but my male half is frightened.
Females have more courage to be themselves.
Still Elinor is fighting to make more of my femininity I may yet evolve into a proper transvestite and come out of being a secret crossdresser alone at home.
Its a pity real schools don't exist for males to evolve into females if only at weekends. I just so wish for my feminine side to have a more fuller feminine life too.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger brittany june said…

    7 days since last cummi

    nice blog sis

    cum see brittany junes

    http://brittanyjune69lilsissyslutcuckwa ... gspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home