Janegirlinthemaking

A sissys progress in becoming a Transvestite/Janegirl. Will Elinor progress in coming out the closet as a hetrosexual crossdresser?

Sunday, October 22, 2006


I now own a few petticoats slips dresses skirts wigs a french maid's uniform and five inch high heels.I have had a few websites which I used to encourage Janegirls everywhere to live a sissy lifestyle. Those got pulled in time but my last effort is still up.I have shaved my legs and I have walked while dressed at night. I have placed my photo on the Internet and own two wigs.I have make-up and dream of going out while dressed.I watched with envy while seeing sissies in parades in Berlin and Seattle, oh how I would love to be brave like them.The most daring thing besides going out dressed at night was to buy myself a skirt in person twice from a shop. I did wear a skirt on holiday on the hotel balcony and was seen my females who giggled, I enjoyed it and was proud that Elinor was making progress in coming out to play.My photo can be seen at Frenchmaids and at Petticoat Pond.I have as yet not found the courage to come out, I'm very much a secret crossdresser or Janegirl. I have twice gone to Hide and Sleek a crossdressing shop but never found the courage to enter.I dream of going to a TV Scotland event I hope Elinor's desire to come out to play come about one day.