Janegirlinthemaking

A sissys progress in becoming a Transvestite/Janegirl. Will Elinor progress in coming out the closet as a hetrosexual crossdresser?

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wear your skirts with PRIDE


Today on the 21st of October I built this blog encouraged by Sissy School.Having built my Janegirlinprogress blog I read that many sissies share a fantasy in that they think of tasting their own cum. Today I made further progress in being more girlie as I tasted my cum, thanks go to the 'girls' of Sissy School. I have to date wore lipstick aged around four or five: Still I did it. I wore my first dress at age four.I have gone out while wearing feminine attire at night when in my 40s and a skirt in daylight and did not hide my feminine side. It was only on a hotel balcony but I did it.I have bought a skirt for myself twice in person at aged 52 for the first time.I have posted photos of Elinor wearing her French Maid's uniform on the Internet at Frenchmaids. And photos at Petticoat Pond!I can walk in 5 inch high heels I'm proud to say.This is a photo of me wearing one of my many skirts.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Elinor Sissymaid said…

    I own a lovely red dress: 5 Inch High Heels; Two wigs, A French Maid's Uniform, a few slips, suspender belt and stockings, many skirts and two petticoats.
    + I carry a purse always.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home